U Pick Fruits and Vegetables
Email us at email@example.com or call 722-8777 and select “U-pick Schedule” option for more information and to find out what is ripe now for the picking!
What could be more fun than… picking your own organic fruits and vegetables!
What a special place for an authentic, one-of-a-kind farm experience that you will never forget. Have fun, and learn about where food comes from, too! Kids will be kept busy for hours, and when you are done you can enjoy the other FUN FIELDS attractions including the farm animals, hay mountain, and more!
- ADMISSION for all U-pick customers includes admission to our “FUN FIELDS” play area. SEE Admission pricing and OUR FUN FIELDS HERE!
- FREE HAYRIDE included on weekends 11am-4pm, weather permitting
- Organic and homegrown FARM CAFE on site
- Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the U-pick fields due to food safety laws. However they are allowed in our Market area, on-leash.
|Memorial Day weekend – last weekend in June||Strawberries||$6 per pint box, $4 per half pint box
The only organic U-pick on Long Island!
|Best picking Tues-Fri, at times field is picked out by Sun if picking is very heavy on Sat.
Phone our U-pick hotline for updates: 631-722-8777 x 2
|late June-mid August||Blueberries||$5 per half-pint box|
|mid July-August||Blackberries||$5 per half-pint box|
|VEGETABLES||U pick Price||U pick Half Bushel Price (includes $5 basket deposit)|
|August – Oct||Tomatoes||$3.50 per lb||$60 (approx. 30 lb)|
|August – Oct||Sauce Tomatoes||$3.50 per lb||$60 (approx. 30 lb)|
|August – Oct||Heirloom Tomatoes||$5 per lb||$60 (approx. 30 lb)|
|August – Oct||Cherry Tomatoes||$4 per pint||$60 (approx. 30 lb)|
|August – Oct||Bell and Sweet Peppers||$4 per lb||$60 (approx 15 lbs)|
|August-Oct||Hot Peppers||$4 per lb||$35 (approx 15 lbs)|
|August-Oct||Eggplant||$3 per lb||$35 (approx 15 lbs)|
|July||Cucumbers||$3 per lb||$35 (approx 15 lbs)|
|Mid July- late Aug||Corn||$1 per ear||NA|
|Sept – Oct||Pumpkins||.69 cents/lb or
$4-$10 per, dep on size
Please follow these guidelines to
make your visit enjoyable!
- Remember that farming is hard work, and crops grown on the farm belong to the farmer. Please pay for everything you pick, as this helps us keep the farm open for people to enjoy. Please do not steal from us, which is a legal offence just like stealing from a store.
- You must buy at least one container per household to be allowed into the picking fields.
- No bags, cups, baskets, strollers, or containers are allowed in the picking fields other than the containers issued by Garden of Eve Organic Farm. Please have any bags, strollers, etc ready to be inspected by Garden of Eve staff.
- Containers are full when no more berries fit without your hand on the container. If you are holding berries into the container, it is overfull, and you will be asked to buy an additional container.
- Please only pick RIPE berries and vegetables. Unripe produce won’t taste good.
- Please walk only between the rows, and avoid stepping on crops. Supervise kids.
- Children or adults who are seen throwing fruit or vegetables will be asked to leave.
- People who are seen trying to fill unauthorized containers or damaging berries will be asked to leave. Admission fees will not be refunded.