Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 722-8777 and select “U-pick Schedule” option for more information and to find out what is ripe now for the picking!
Looking for something fun to do with the whole family? How about an authentic, one-of-a-kind farm experience that you will never forget? You and your group can explore the farm and have fun learning about where food comes from. Kids will be kept busy for hours, and when you are done, you can enjoy the other attractions including the farm animals, hay mountain, cafe, market and more!
- Remember that farming is hard work, and crops grown on the farm belong to the farmer. Please pay for everything you pick, as this helps us keep the farm open for people to enjoy. Please do not steal from us, which is a legal offence just like stealing from a store.
- You must buy at least one container per household to be allowed into the picking fields.
- No bags, cups, baskets, strollers, or containers are allowed in the picking fields other than the containers issued by Garden of Eve Organic Farm. Please have any bags, strollers, etc ready to be inspected by Garden of Eve staff.
- Containers are full when no more berries fit without your hand on the container. If you are holding berries into the container, it is overfull, and you will be asked to buy an additional container.
- Please only pick RIPE berries and vegetables. Unripe produce won’t taste good.
- Please walk only between the rows, and avoid stepping on crops. Supervise kids.
- Children or adults who are seen throwing fruit or vegetables will be asked to leave.
- People who are seen trying to fill unauthorized containers or damaging berries will be asked to leave. Admission fees will not be refunded.