FOOD. FARMING. FUN.
Visit Our Organic Farm Market & Garden Center!
Open daily April 1 – Halloween, 9 am – 6 pm, 7 days per week
Our FUN FIELDS attractions will be fully open on the following holiday weekdays!
- Mon & Tues Sept 30-Oct 1
- Wed Oct 9
- Monday Oct 14 Columbus Day
4558 Sound Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
Everything you need for a delicious, organic and local meal!
Our own vegetables, fruits, jams and pickles, organic groceries, grassfed meat and dairy, locally made products, potted flowers and vegetable plants, organic garden supplies.
Dogs are allowed ON LEASH in the Garden Center and Market area, however they are NOT ALLOWED in the FUN FIELDS play area or in the UPICK areas due to food safety laws. Thank you for your understanding!
A one-of-a-kind, family owned, family friendly gateway to North Fork Farm country!
- Our own organic vegetables and fruits
- Organic grocery items, snacks & sodas including raw, vegan, and gluten-free options
- Friendly farm animals, hayrides and more in our FARM FUN FIELDS play area!
- FARM CAFE featuring organic foods, Deli case open daily 9-6 and hot menu open Friday-Sun 10-5
- Certified organic herb and vegetable plants
- Organic garden care products
- Farm Tours & Cooking Demos – check UPCOMING EVENTS page for details
- HOST YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY or PRIVATE EVENT or WEDDING on the FARM!
- PICK YOUR OWN strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, vegetables and pumpkins.
Enjoy quality family time on the Farm
Enjoy all our attractions for just $7.95 per person (kids under 2 are free), including:
- Farm Animals, chickens, turkeys, ducks, sheep, goats, and sometimes a few surprises!
- FREE HAYRIDES all weekend days (weather permitting) 11am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Climb the Huge Hay Tower for a gorgeous view of the farm
- Play Castle with swings
- Pedal Kart Track for all ages – from 2 yo to 92!
- Tube Slide
- Hop Dots, and more!
- The best family value on the North Fork!
- Season tickets available for even better family value! PURCHASE ONLINE HERE
Garden of Eve Farmstand is located at 4558 Sound Avenue, Riverhead (At the intersection of Sound Ave & Northville Turnpike) on the North Fork of Long Island, about 80 miles from NYC.
Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 71. Make a left at the stop sign onto Rt 24 North/Edwards Ave. Go through one light and keep going straight until you come to a second light at a T intersection.
Make a Right onto Sound Ave. Go approximate 6 miles until you pass Briermere farm on the left, we are the next farm on the left (North) side.
If you pass Northville Turnpike on your right you have gone too far.