Visit Our FUN FIELDS play area!
Enjoy quality family time on the Farm, open every day mid April – Halloween, 10am-6pm in April and May, 9am-6pm June-Oct.
Enjoy all our attractions for just $7.95 per person weekdays (adults and children) and $9.95 pp weekends.
BUY A SEASON PASS HERE! It pays for itself if you’ll be visiting 3 or more times, or have a family group of 4 or more people.
Or purchase online in advance for our events (can also purchase at the door)
(ticket purchases are non-refundable but can be automatically transferred to any other date in the season, ending Oct 31). Pets are NOT allowed in the Fun Fields area due to food safety laws, except on our special “Dog Days” events.
- Farm Animals, chickens, turkeys, ducks, sheep, goats, pigs, and sometimes a few new surprises!
- FREE HAYRIDES all weekend days (weather permitting) 11am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Huge BOUNCE PAD open daily – even on weekdays!
- Climb the Huge Hay Tower for a gorgeous view of the farm
- Play Castle with swings
- the “Farmyard 500” Pedal Kart Track for all ages – from 2 yo to 92!
- Tube Slide
- Hop Dots, sandbox, and more!
- Bouncy Town!
The best family value on the North Fork!
Farm Tours & Cooking Demos – check UPCOMING EVENTS page for details
- HOST YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY on the FARM!
- PICK YOUR OWN strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, vegetables and pumpkins. SEE THE BERRY WEEKEND SCHEDULE HERE.
- Remember that farming is hard work, and crops grown on the farm belonging to the farmer. Please pay for everything you pick, as this helps us keep the farm open for people to enjoy. Please do not steal from us, which is a legal offense just like stealing from a store.
- You must buy at least one container per household to be allowed into the picking fields.
- No bags, cups, baskets, or containers are allowed in the picking fields other than the containers issued by Garden of Eve Organic Farm. People seen filling unauthorized containers or damaging berries will be asked to leave. Admission fees will not be refunded.
- Containers are full when no more berries fit. If you need your hands to keep berries in, you will be asked to buy an additional container.
- Please only pick RIPE berries. White or partially green berries won’t taste good. No throwing fruit or veggies.
- Please walk only between the rows, and avoid stepping on ripening berries. Supervise kids.
- Dogs are allowed ON LEASH in our Market and BeerGarden area.
- Dogs are NOT allowed in our U pick fields, or on the hayrides, except on our designated “Dog Days”. Federal Food Safety guidelines say that we can not allow pets in our fields, to reduce our food safety risks.