Winter/Spring CSA Share 2021-22
WHEN AND WHERE DO I PICK UP? NOTE THESE DATES! CLICK HERE FOR ALL LOCATIONS and PICK UP TIMES
SATURDAYS: Riverhead at the Farm; Bushwick, Williamsburg; Glendale; Bed-Stuy; Brooklyn Heights; Carroll Gardens; Kensington Windsor Terrace;
Saturdays: Dec 4, Dec 18, Jan 8, 2021, Jan 22, February 5, March 5, April 2
SUNDAYS: Forest Hills Greenmarket; Kew Gardens; Park Slope; Manhattan, Roslyn
Sundays Dec 5, Dec 19, Jan 9, 2021, Jan 23, Feb 6, March 6, April 3
WHAT IS THE WINTER CSA SHARE?
WINTER CSA SHARES come to you Dec-April for a total of 7 shares. You get approx 10-20 lbs of produce each pick up.
WINTER SHARE with EGGS includes produce and 1 dozen eggs grown at Garden of Eve. $385 ($55/pick up/7 pick ups).
- FALL (Dec-Jan) includes our own fresh organic field-grown greens such as kale, collards, Swiss chard, and Brussels sprouts, as well as stored items such as beets, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, celeriac, daikon, onions, garlic, and winter squash.
- WINTER (Feb-March) may include mainly stored items such as beets, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rutabagas, celeriac, and garlic, and butternut winter squash.
- SPRING (April-May) may include our own fresh greenhouse and field grown delicacies such as mesclun lettuce and cooking greens, such as baby kale, mizuna, mustards, bok choi, Swiss chard, etc.
WINTER SHARE NO EGGS
will include 1-2 additional veg items or sometimes apples, compared to the regular WINTER SHARE WITH EGGS. $385 ($55/pick up/7 pick ups).
WINTER SHARE WITH GROCERIES AND EGGS
will include Garden of Eve vegetables in slightly smaller quantities than the other shares, plus approx $15 worth (2-4 items) of “locavore” products each month including:
Dec: honey, OG Dried fruits and nuts; pickles, Jan: NYS Sunflower oil, Garden of Eve organic granola; Feb: Salsa and jams; March: jarred Garden of Eve organic tomatoes; April: Newly tapped NYS Organic Maple Syrup
$385 ($55/pick up/7 pick ups).
EGG Shares: Available as a stand-alone item without the vegetable winter share. Receive one dozen eggs each pick up, for each of 7 pick ups, for $50 (i.e. $7/dozen for 7 pickups). You may buy as many additional egg shares as you want (i.e. 3 egg shares, get 3 dozen per month).
PLANT Shares: this year, sign up will be with the Summer season, for A one-time pick up in early May.
ADD-ON OPTIONS: You must subscribe to one of the above shares to be eligible for the following:
- Winter Fruit Share includes 2-3 lbs non-organic Long Island apples every month, as well as 1-2 items of the following: apple cider and other fruit juices, organic Florida oranges, tangerines and grapefruit Jan-March. $105 per share ($15 per pick up)
- Cheese & Dairy share includes NYS produced organic yogurt, and Long-Island, NYS and VT farmstead cheeses of all kinds, usually 3 different items per month. Cheese & Dairy share is $140 ($20/pick up x 7).
- BEER Share: one “crowler” (32 oz, will fill 4-5 pint glasses) of craft beer from Garden of Eve Farm Brewery, made right here on the farm by Farmer Chris, using NYS and farm-grown ingredients. A different beer every month such as American Pale Ale, India Pale Ale, Stout, Pilsner, Hard Cider and more. $100 for 7 Crowler cans, 1 at each pick up ($14 each)
HOW DO I SIGN UP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP ONLINE
If you are a current winter share member, you can CLICK HERE to manage your account on the online system
We handle all winter share signups directly through the farm so questions should be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-722-8777 x 5
We send out reminders before each date – let us know if you know of someone who has a winter share who’s not getting our emails.
WINTER SHARE PICK UP SITE LOCATIONS: DAYS AND TIMES
|UWS Manhattan:||100th x West End||in front of Ansche Chesed Synagogue||10:30 am-12 pm||SUN|
|Brooklyn Heights – Sweet Pea CSA||50 Monroe Place||First Unitarian Congregational Church (on corner of Monroe and Pierrepont)||8:30am-10am||SAT|
|Kensington/Windsor Terrace||Della Restaurant||1238 Prospect St, Brooklyn||10am-12pm||SAT|
|Bushwick, Brooklyn||Crossfit Bridge and Tunnel||1611 George St||9 am-11:30||SAT|
|Riverhead Farm||4558 Sound Avenue||Pick up at Garden of Eve Organic Farm and Market||anytime Sat-Sun, self service||Fri after 5pm, Sat-Sun|
|Bayport, Long Island||940 Montauk Highway||Bayport Flower House||5 pm-6 pm Fri & 9am-6pm Sat||Fri-Sat|
|Roslyn||Temple Sinai of Roslyn||Roslyn Rd||8am-12pm||Sunday|
|Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn||Transit Garden corner of 2nd St x Smith Place||134 Second Pl. , Brooklyn||10 am-12 pm||SAT|
|Glendale, Queens||corner of 88th Street and 7th Avenue||At Glendale Community Garden||8:00 am-9:30 am||SAT|
|Williamsburg- McCarren Park||McCarren Park, Driggs and N 12th Street||Next to dog run at McCarren Park near the Farmer’s Market at Union Ave between Driggs and N 12th Street||9:00 am-1 pm||SAT|
|Bed Stuy||197 Patchen Ave, Brooklyn||Grandchamps Restaurant||12 pm-3pm||SAT|
|Forest Hills Farmer’s Market||South side of Queens Blvd x 70th Street||Pick up will be out of our truck at the Forest Hills Greenmarket in front of the Forest Hills Jewish Center||Sun 9 am-2 pm||SUN
only veg, frt, flower and egg avail
|Kew Gardens||8105 Lefferts Blvd||Kew Gardens Cinema Park||Sun 10 am-12 pm||Y|