WE HAVE BEEN SUPPLYING NY/LI WITH FRESH ORGANIC CSA VEGGIES FOR 20 YEARS!
Here’s the deal:
HEALTHIER EATING – YOU HAVE FRESH ORGANIC VEGGIES IN YOUR FRIDGE because you’ve picked them up weekly
YOU MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS because you help out at the pick up, and build community with just a couple of hours a season
YOU VISIT YOUR FARM and play farmer for a day… the satisfaction of actually seeing where your food is born! And security that you don’t have to depend on big corporate America to feed you
VACATION PLANNED? NO PROBLEM. You can easily put a “hold” on your delivery and use your credit on another week. No missing out on those veggies you paid for.
2023 SEASON DETAILS
Summer/Fall Shares are 24 weeks, except sunflower shares which will be 10 weeks (July 1-Sept 6).
- Saturday pickups: begin Sat June 10, ends Sat Nov 18 (the week before
- Sunday pickups: begin Sat June 11, end Sat Nov 19
Biweekly Share sign ups: SELECT AT SIGNUP an A or B week schedule, and come for a “full” pickup, every other week
A/B WEEK SCHEDULE: The distribution dates for the 2023 season are:
- A Jun 10/11, 24/25, Jul 8/9, 22/23, Aug 5/6, 19/20, Sept 2/3, 16/17, 30, Oct 1, 14/15, 28/29, Nov 11/12
- B Jun 17/18, Jul 1/2, 15/16, 29/30, Aug 12/13, 26/27, Sept 9/10, 23/24, Oct 7/8, 21/22, Nov 4/5, 18/19
- NEW MEMBER HANDBOOK – answers to all your questions, and more!
- View our member agreement. It explains the volunteer commitment, what happens if you don’t pick up your produce, and more!
HOW DOES CSA WORK?
CSA is a subscription, a vegetable-of-the-week club. You pay in full for your share before the distributions begin in early June, and in return for your commitment to our farm we provide you with just-picked organic produce at a good value, as well as farm trips, news, recipes, and a community of like-minded people to get to know!
PLANT SHARES are a one-time pick up on the first CSA pick up in June. Choose one of 12 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable varieties! For your windowsill or your garden.
If you are not able to make your share pick-up, you are welcome to have a friend pick up your share. No prior notice is required, just tell them to check in under your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBER AGREEMENT!
TRAVELING TOO MUCH IN THE SUMMER to do CSA? Get a FALL SHARE!
You can sign up at the link above on any date in the late summer or fall to start receiving your Farm Share, with a pro-rated price. If you’ve been in the CSA all season but your friends want to join late, this is their chance!