Sign up for weekly helpings of Garden of Eve Organic Produce.
Imagine… a weekly selection of the freshest, just-picked organic vegetables, straight from our farm to your table!Summer 2017 Shares Now On Sale
What are the benefits?
- Cook healthier, more delicious dishes; The share includes more than 40 varieties of vegetables which will challenge you to eat more fresh foods
- Help the environment; We do not use any toxic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Support your local farmers and the local economy; Enjoy farm visits and tours, CSA member potlucks, and a relationship with your farm
2017 Season Details
Summer Shares are 24 weeks, except sunflower shares which will be 10 weeks (July 5-Sept 6). Wednesday pickups: begin Wed June 8, ends Wed Nov 15 (week before Thanksgiving)Saturday pickups: begin Sat June 10, ends Sat Nov 18 ( the week before Thanksgiving)
Biweekly shares (formerly called “Half-shares”) will get assigned A or B week and come for a “full” pickup, every other week (instead of getting half the amount, every week). If you have a preference (due to the week you start, your vacation schedule, etc. you can can state this in the “comments” box at the end of the signup checkout process.)
View our member agreement. It explains the volunteer commitment, what happens if you don’t pick up your produce, and more!Find a location near you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CSA is like a subscription, or a vegetable-of-the-week club. You pay in full for your share before the distributions begin in early June, and in return for your commitment to our farm we provide you with just-picked organic produce at a good value, as well as farm trips, news, recipes, and a community of like-minded people to get to know!
2017 A/B WEEK SCHEDULE: The distribution dates for the 2017 season are:
- Wednesday, A Week: Jun 7, 21, 28, Jul 5, 19, Aug 2, 16, 30, Sep 13, 27, Oct 11, 25, Nov 8
- Wednesday, B Week: Jun 14, 28, Jul 12, 26, Aug 9, 23, Sep 6, 20, Oct 4, 18, Nov 1, 15
- Saturday, A Week: Jun 10, 24, Jul 8, 22, Aug 5, 19, Sep 2, 16, 30, Oct 14, 28, Nov 11
- Saturday, B Week: Jun 17, Jul 1, 15, 29 Aug 12, 26, Sep 9, 23, Oct 7, 21, Nov 4, 18
Cheese distributions are biweekly on A week. They are on Wednesday A week for Wednesday members, and on Saturday A week for Saturday members.
Meat distributions are on a monthly schedule. Meat can now be picked up with your Saturday share OR Wednesday share (at most locations).
- Saturday meat pick up dates are: Jun 10, Jul 8, Aug 5, Sep 2, Oct 14*, Nov 11
- Wednesday meat pick up dates are: Jun 7, Jul 5, Aug 2, Aug 30 (September share), Oct 11*, Nov 8
(*note the 6-week interval between September and October pick ups; all other pick ups are 4-week intervals)
PLANT SHARES are a one-time pick up on Saturday, May 6 (May 7 for Sunday sites). Choose one of 12 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable Collections, for your windowsill or your garden. See all the Collection choices and more info at http://gardenofevefarm.com/plants.
If you are not able to make your share pick-up, you are welcome to have a friend pick up your share. No prior notice is required, just tell them to check in under your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBER AGREEMENT!
FARMY VOLUNTEER FRIDAYS! Strongly suggested for all farm share members (especially those on Long Island!), you will have fun, learn so much, and get to know the faces behind your CSA. Come help us out on the farm, either in the Market working with produce, the Garden Center working with plants, or for the bold and daring, out in the field with the crops.
You only need to come once, but to accommodate everyone’s busy schedules we’ll set aside a time every Friday all season for CSA members and others who wish to get your hands dirty, volunteer Fridays and see the farm “behind the scenes”! Volunteer shifts from 9-12 and 1-5, or stay all day! Volunteers in the field must be over the age of 14 and all minors must be accompanied by an adult. Families are welcome.
FALL Shares are 12 weeks, except flower shares which will be 10 weeks (ends last week of Oct).
- Wednesday Sites pickup: begin Wed Sept 6, ends Wed Nov 15 (week before Thanksgiving)
- Saturday Sites pickup: begin Sat Sept 9, ends Sat Nov 18 ( the week before Thanksgiving)