Want to pick up a Veggie Box this week (March-May 2020) at one of our Farmers Market locations or at the Farm?
video: Behind the Scenes in our Packing House with Alex! https://youtu.be/EYVpvbQBp9c
Customize your Farm Share!
Available at all Long Island and some NYC sites (not available at ALL sites)
Each week you will have the chance to “build your box”, selecting your favorites based on what’s available from our harvest. This will help you actually use everything in the box because you’ll love everything you are getting! On a special diet and can’t eat potatoes? Not a problem, just switch them out for a different item you prefer.
Vacation planned? No problem. You can easily put a “hold” on your box and use your credit on extra goodies on another week. So no more missing out on those veggies you paid for.
What are the benefits?
- BE HEALTHIER! Eat more fresh foods and feel great
- NO TOXIC CHEMICALS: We are and always have been certified organic
- ENJOY! A farm you can visit with friends and family
2020 SEASON DETAILS
Summer/Fall Shares are 24 weeks, except sunflower shares which will be 10 weeks (July 1-Sept 6).
- Wednesday pickups: begin Wed June 10, ends Wed Nov 18 (week before Thanksgiving)
- Saturday pickups: begin Sat June 13, ends Sat Nov 21 (the week before
- Sunday pickups: begin Sat June 14, end Sat Nov 22
Biweekly shares will get assigned A or B week and come for a “full” pickup, every other week (instead of getting half the amount, every week). If you have a preference (due to the week you start, your vacation schedule, etc. you can can state this in the “comments” box at the end of the signup checkout process.)
A/B WEEK SCHEDULE:The distribution dates for the 2020 season are:
- Wednesday, A Week: Jun 10, 24, Jul 8, 22, Aug 5, 19, Sep 2, 16,30, Oct 14, 28, Nov 11
- Wednesday, B Week: Jun 17, Jul 1, 15, 29, Aug 12, 26, Sep 9, 23, Oct 7, 21, Nov 4, 18
- Saturday, A Week: Jun 13, 27, Jul 11, 25, Aug 8, 22, Sep 5, 19, Oct 3, 17, 31, Nov 14,
- Saturday, B Week: Jun 20, July 4, 18, Aug 1, 15, 29, Sep 12, 26, Oct 10, 24, Nov 7, 21
- Sunday, A week: Jun 14, 28, Jul 12, 26, Aug 9, 23, Sep 6, 20, Oct 4, 18, Nov 1, 15
- Sunday, B Week: Jun 21, Jul 5,19, Aug 2,16, 30, Sep 13, 27, Oct 11, 25, Nov 8, 22
Cheese distributions are biweekly on A week. They are on Wednesday A week for Wednesday members, and on Saturday A week for Saturday members.
Meat and beer (where available) distributions are on a monthly schedule:
- Wednesday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 24 (third week of CSA), July 22, Aug 19, Sept 23, Oct 14, Nov 11
- Saturday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 27 (third week of CSA), July 25, Aug 22, Sept 26, Oct 17, Nov 14
- Sunday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 28 (third week of CSA), July 26, Aug 23, Sept 27, Oct 18, Nov 15
View our member agreement. It explains the volunteer commitment, what happens if you don’t pick up your produce, and more!Find a location near you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CSA is like a subscription, or a vegetable-of-the-week club. You pay in full for your share before the distributions begin in early June, and in return for your commitment to our farm we provide you with just-picked organic produce at a good value, as well as farm trips, news, recipes, and a community of like-minded people to get to know!
PLANT SHARES are a one-time pick up on the first weekend in May (Thurs, Sat or Sun depending on your site – NO WED PICK UP). Choose one of 50 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable varieties! For your windowsill or your garden. See all the choices and more info at http://gardenofevefarm.com/plants.
If you are not able to make your share pick-up, you are welcome to have a friend pick up your share. No prior notice is required, just tell them to check in under your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBER AGREEMENT!
TRAVELING TOO MUCH IN THE SUMMER to do CSA? Get a FALL SHARE!
You can sign up at the link above on any date in the late summer or fall to start receiving your Farm Share, with a pro-rated price. If you’ve been in the CSA all season but your friends want to join late, this is their chance!
Not a member? Join our CSA Summer/Fall 2020 Shares Now On Sale