Want to pick up a one-time Veggie Box this week at one of our Farmers Market locations or at the Farm? ORDER ONLINE HERE
What are the benefits?
BE HEALTHIER! Eat more fresh foods and feel great
NO TOXIC CHEMICALS: We are and always have been certified organic
ENJOY! A farm you can visit with friends and family
DELIVERY HOLDS: Vacation planned? No problem. You can easily put a “hold” on your box and use your credit on extra goodies on another week. So no more missing out on those veggies you paid for.
2021 SEASON DETAILS
Summer/Fall Shares are 24 weeks, except sunflower shares which will be 10 weeks (July 1-Sept 6).
- Wednesday pickups: begin Wed June 9, ends Wed Nov 17 (week before Thanksgiving)
- Saturday pickups: begin Sat June 12, ends Sat Nov 20 (the week before
- Sunday pickups: begin Sat June 13, end Sat Nov 21
Biweekly Share sign ups: SELECT AT SIGNUP an A or B week schedule, and come for a “full” pickup, every other week.
- Cheese distributions are biweekly on A weeks ONLY.
- BEER share distributions are MONTHLY on A weeks ONLY.
- We are no longer offering BREAD or MEAT shares
A/B WEEK SCHEDULE: The distribution dates for the 2021 season are:
- Wednesday, A Week: Jun 9, 23 (Beer), Jul 7, 21(Beer), Aug 4, 18(Beer), Sep 1, 15(Beer), 29, Oct 13(Beer), 27, Nov 10(Beer)
- Wednesday, B Week: Jun 16, June 30, July 14, 28, Aug 11, 25, Sep 8, 22, Oct 6, 20, Nov 3, 17
- Saturday, A Week: Jun 12, 26 (Beer), Jul 10, 24(Beer), Aug 7, 21(Beer), Sep 4, 18(Beer), Oct 2, 16(Beer), 30, Nov 13(Beer),
- Saturday, B Week: Jun 19, July 3, 17, 31, August 14, 28, Sep 11, 25, Oct 9, 23, Nov 6, 20
- Sunday, A week: Jun 13, 27 (Beer), Jul 11, 25(Beer), Aug 8, 22(Beer), Sep 5, 19(Beer), Oct 3, 17(Beer), 31, Nov 14(Beer)
- Sunday, B Week: Jun 20, Jul 4, 18, Aug 1, 15, 29, Sep 12, 26, Oct 10, 24, Nov 7, 21
View our member agreement. It explains the volunteer commitment, what happens if you don’t pick up your produce, and more!Find a location near you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CSA is like a subscription, or a vegetable-of-the-week club. You pay in full for your share before the distributions begin in early June, and in return for your commitment to our farm we provide you with just-picked organic produce at a good value, as well as farm trips, news, recipes, and a community of like-minded people to get to know!
PLANT SHARES are a one-time pick up on the first weekend in May (Thurs, Sat or Sun depending on your site – NO WED PICK UP). Choose one of 50 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable varieties! For your windowsill or your garden. See all the choices and more info at http://gardenofevefarm.com/plants.
If you are not able to make your share pick-up, you are welcome to have a friend pick up your share. No prior notice is required, just tell them to check in under your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBER AGREEMENT!
TRAVELING TOO MUCH IN THE SUMMER to do CSA? Get a FALL SHARE!
You can sign up at the link above on any date in the late summer or fall to start receiving your Farm Share, with a pro-rated price. If you’ve been in the CSA all season but your friends want to join late, this is their chance!
Not a member? Join our CSA Summer/Fall 2021 Shares Now On Sale