New! Customize your Farm Share!
Each week you will have the chance to “build your box”, selecting your favorites based on what’s available from our harvest. This will help you actually use everything in the box because you’ll love everything you are getting! On a special diet and can’t eat potatoes? Not a problem, just switch them out for a different item you prefer.
NEW THIS YEAR: VACATION HOLDS
Vacation planned? No problem. You can easily put a “hold” on your box and use your credit on extra goodies on another week. So no more missing out on those veggies you paid for.
Sign up Here:Summer/Fall 2019 Shares Now On Sale
What are the benefits?
- BE HEALTHY! We include more than 40 varieties of vegetables, you will eat more fresh foods and feel great
- CREATE A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT: We do not use any toxic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- SUPPORT LOCAL A FARM THAT YOU CAN VISIT: Enjoy free farm visits and tours, Free admission for our Fun Fields play area and Festivals at the farm, and a relationship with your farm
2019 Season Details
Summer/Fall Shares are 24 weeks, except sunflower shares which will be 10 weeks (July 3-Sept 4).
Wednesday pickups: begin Wed June 12, ends Wed Nov 20 (week before Thanksgiving)
Saturday pickups: begin Sat June 15, ends Sat Nov 23
Sunday pickups: begin Sat June 16, end Sat Nov 24
Biweekly shares: You will get a “full” pickup, every other week (instead of half the amount weekly).
- When you sign up you will select an “A week” (Starts week #1 and picks up every other week after) or “B week” (starts week #2).
- Check your vacation schedule and select the schedule works for you, so you don’t need to miss shares!
- If you’d also like CHEESE or MEAT or BREAD, select the A WEEK schedule because these are only distributed on A weeks.
View our member agreement. It explains the volunteer commitment, what happens if you don’t pick up your produce, and more!Find a location near you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CSA is like a subscription, or a vegetable-of-the-week club. You pay in full for your share before the distributions begin in early June, and in return for your commitment to our farm we provide you with just-picked organic produce at a good value, as well as farm trips, news, recipes, and a community of like-minded people to get to know!
2019 A/B WEEK SCHEDULE:
(Check your preferred pick up location for its designated delivery day)
- Wednesday, A Week: Jun 12, 26, Jul 10, 24, Aug 7, 21, Sep 4, 18, Oct 2, 16, 30, Nov 13
- Wednesday, B Week: Jun 19, Jul 3, 17, 31, Aug 14, 28, Sep 11, 25, Oct 9, 23, Nov 6, 20
- Saturday, A Week: Jun 15, 29, Jul 13, 27, Aug 10, 24, Sep 7, 21, Oct 5, 19, Nov 2, 16
- Saturday, B Week: Jun 22, July 6, 20, Aug 14, 28, Sep 11, 25, Oct 9, 23, Nov 9, 23
- Sunday, A week: Jun 16, 30, Jul 14, 28, Aug 11, 25, Sep 8, 22, Oct 6, 20, Nov 3, 17
- Sunday, B Week: Jun 23, Jul 7, 21, Aug 4, 18, Sep 1, 15, 29, Oct 13, 27, Nov 10, 24
Meat distributions are on a monthly schedule.
- Wednesday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 26 (third week of CSA), July 24, Aug 21, Sept 18, Oct 16, Nov 13
- Saturday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 29 (third week of CSA), July 27, Aug 24, Sept 21, Oct 19, Nov 16
- Sunday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 30 (third week of CSA), July 28, Aug 25, Sept 29, Oct 20, Nov 17
PLANT SHARES are a one-time pick up on the first weekend in May (Thurs, Sat or Sun depending on your site – NO WED PICK UP). Choose one of 50 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable varieties! For your windowsill or your garden. See all the choices and more info at http://gardenofevefarm.com/plants.
If you are not able to make your share pick-up, you are welcome to have a friend pick up your share. No prior notice is required, just tell them to check in under your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBER AGREEMENT!
TRAVELING TOO MUCH IN THE SUMMER to do CSA?
Get a FALL SHARE!
You can sign up at the link above on any date in the late summer or fall to start receiving your Farm Share, with a pro-rated price. If you’ve been in the CSA all season but your friends want to join late, this is their chance!