Sign up for weekly helpings of Garden of Eve Organic Produce.
Imagine… a weekly selection of the freshest, just-picked organic vegetables, straight from our farm to your table!
For Nassau County and NYC Pick up Sites Sign up Here:Summer/Fall 2018 Shares Now On Sale
What are the benefits?
- BE HEALTHY, HELP YOUR FAMILY BE HEALTHY
The share includes more than 40 varieties of vegetables which will challenge you to eat more fresh foods
- CREATE A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
We do not use any toxic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- SUPPORT LOCAL A FARM THAT YOU CAN VISIT
Enjoy farm visits and tours, CSA member potlucks, and a relationship with your farmNot a member? Join our CSA
2018 Season Details
Summer/Fall Shares are 24 weeks, except sunflower shares which will be 10 weeks (July 4-Sept 8). Wednesday pickups: begin Wed June 6, ends Wed Nov 14 (week before Thanksgiving)
Saturday pickups: begin Sat June 9, ends Sat Nov 17 ( the week before Thanksgiving)
Sunday pickups: begin Sat June 10, end Sat Nov 18
Biweekly shares will get assigned A or B week and come for a “full” pickup, every other week (instead of getting half the amount, every week). If you have a preference (due to the week you start, your vacation schedule, etc. you can can state this in the “comments” box at the end of the signup checkout process.)
View our member agreement. It explains the volunteer commitment, what happens if you don’t pick up your produce, and more!Find a location near you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CSA is like a subscription, or a vegetable-of-the-week club. You pay in full for your share before the distributions begin in early June, and in return for your commitment to our farm we provide you with just-picked organic produce at a good value, as well as farm trips, news, recipes, and a community of like-minded people to get to know!
2018 A/B WEEK SCHEDULE: The distribution dates for the 2018 season are:
- Wednesday, A Week: Jun 6, 20, Jul 4, 18, Aug 1, 15, 29, Sep 12, 26, Oct 10, 24, Nov 7
- Wednesday, B Week: Jun 13, 27, Jul 11, 25, Aug 8, 22, Sep 5, 19, Oct 3, 17, 31, Nov 14
- Saturday, A Week: Jun 9, 23, Jul 7, 21, Aug 4, 18, Sep 1, 15, 29, Oct 13, 27, Nov 10
- Saturday, B Week: Jun 16, June 30, July 14, 28 Aug 11, 25, Sep 8, 22, Oct 6, 20, Nov 3, 17
Cheese distributions are biweekly on A week. They are on Wednesday A week for Wednesday members, and on Saturday A week for Saturday members.
Meat distributions are on a monthly schedule. Meat can now be picked up with your Saturday share OR Wednesday share (at most locations).
- Wednesday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 20 (third week of CSA), July 18, Aug 1, Aug 29 (September share), Oct 10*, Nov 7
- Saturday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 23 (third week of CSA), July 21, Aug 4, Sept 1, Oct 13*, Nov 10
- Sunday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 24 (third week of CSA), July 22, Aug 5, Sept 2, Oct 14*, Nov 11
(*note the 6-week interval between September and October pick ups; all other pick ups are 4-week intervals)
PLANT SHARES are a one-time pick up on the first weekend in May (Sat or Sun depending on your site). Choose one of 12 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable Collections, for your windowsill or your garden. See all the Collection choices and more info at http://gardenofevefarm.com/plants.
If you are not able to make your share pick-up, you are welcome to have a friend pick up your share. No prior notice is required, just tell them to check in under your name. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MEMBER AGREEMENT!
TRAVELING TOO MUCH IN THE SUMMER to do CSA?
Get a FALL SHARE!
Starting the week after Labor Day, The fall share lasts for 11 weeks and weekly members get a double box on the last week, making it a 12-week season. Biweekly members who start at the beginning of the fall season start on a “B week”, with a total of 6 fall pick-ups (one every other week until the end). We do take signups throughout fall on a rolling basis (price is pro-rated), so if you know friends who’d like to give CSA a try, this is their chance!
- Wednesday Sites pickup: begin Wed Sept 5, ends Wed Nov 14 (week before Thanksgiving)
- Saturday Sites pickup: begin Sat Sept 8, ends Sat Nov 17 ( the week before Thanksgiving)
- Sunday Sites pickup: begin Sat Sept 9, ends Sun Nov 18 ( the week before Thanksgiving)
FARMY VOLUNTEER FRIDAYS! Strongly suggested for all farm share members (especially those on Long Island!), you will have fun, learn so much, and get to know the faces behind your CSA. Come help us out on the farm, either in the Market working with produce, the Garden Center working with plants, or for the bold and daring, out in the field with the crops.
You only need to come once, but to accommodate everyone’s busy schedules we’ll set aside a time every Friday all season for CSA members and others who wish to get your hands dirty, volunteer Fridays and see the farm “behind the scenes”! Volunteer shifts from 9-12 and 1-5, or stay all day! Volunteers in the field must be over the age of 14 and all minors must be accompanied by an adult. Families are welcome.