Visit Our Farm Cafe’!
Our farm cafe’ is a unique feature among North Fork’s many farmstands, because it enables us to prepare our own organic vegetables for you to eat during your visit!
- Hot menu service Friday – Sunday, 10am-5 pm, weather permitting
- Our self-service coffee, cold beverages and deli case with sandwiches, soups and salads is open daily April 1 – Halloween, 9 am – 6 pm, 7 days per week
- CATERING AVAILABLE – on site or off. Email for our catering menu
- TAKE OUT: Call us to order ahead if you are in a rush! 631-722-8777. pick up at 4558 Sound Ave, Riverhead
- all antibiotic-free meats and hormone-free dairy used (organic whenever possible)
– Hot Menu Items – Take-out available – call in your order 30 mins before pickup.
- Eve’s Egg & Cheese Sandwich pesto mayo, spring greens, Italian sourdough
- Veggie Wrap: seasonal roasted veggies with a bit of mozzarella and drizzle of balsamic. Available Vegan and GF.
- Farmer’s Quiche personal size, with seasonal vegetables & fresh eggs from our farm. Served with a green salad side.
- Grassfed Sliders made with delicious grassfed beef from upstate NY, topped with lettuce, tomato, cheese on request and our special sauce. Served with a side of potatoes.
- Summer Melt: turkey, sharp cheddar, slaw and special sauce
- Tuna Melt: sharp cheddar, slaw and special sauce
- (seasonal) Soup brimming with our seasonal vegetables
- Grilled Cheese Sharp Cheddar on brioche
– In The Deli Case –
Granola Parfait Cup with our house-made granola and biodynamic yogurt!
Smoothies made with organic berries & yogurt
Melon Cup with our own organic melon (seasonal)
Egg Salad; Turkey Salad, Turkey Cheese with pesto mayo; Roasted Veggie Wrap
- Honey Berry Chicken Salad,
- Tuna Salad
- Granny Smith Salad
- Eve’s Garden Salad
- Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad;
– Baked Goods –
Housemade Granola with Nuts and Berries
Cider Donuts (weekends only)
Cookies: chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal
Granola, cookies, muffins, pies, doughnuts & more!
Ask what’s baking today!
– Juice Bar –
Fresh-pressed Vegetable Juices
Ask for available flavors!
– Take-Home Items –
Whole Quiche roasted pepper, broccoli-cheddar, or other seasonal variations
Soup a delicious rotation based on the season
Pickles Lacto-fermented cucumbers, our own organic of course (seasonal)
– Jams & Preserves – (some may only be available seasonally)
Our Own Raw Honey 6 oz jar (usually available Aug-Oct)
Our Own Pickles:
Sweet and Spicy Kimchi
Bread and Butter Pickles
Pickled Garlic (6 oz jar)
grocery items, snacks & sodas including raw, vegan, and gluten-free options
- Friendly farm animals, hayrides and more in our FARM FUN FIELDS play area!
- Certified organic herb and vegetable plants
- Organic garden care products
- Farm Tours & Cooking Demos – check UPCOMING EVENTS page for details
- HOST YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY on the FARM!
- PICK YOUR OWN strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, vegetables and pumpkins. SEE THE HARVEST SCHEDULE HERE
Garden of Eve Farmstand is located at 4558 Sound Avenue, Riverhead (At the intersection of Sound Ave & Northville Turnpike) on the North Fork of Long Island, about 80 miles from NYC.
Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 71. Make a left at the stop sign onto Rt 24 North/Edwards Ave. Go through one light and keep going straight until you come to a second light at a T intersection.
Make a Right onto Sound Ave. Go approximate 6 miles until you pass Briermere farm on the left, we are the next farm on the left (North) side.
If you pass Northville Turnpike on your right you have gone too far.