Visit Our Farm Cafe’!
Our farm cafe’ is a unique feature among North Fork’s many farmstands, because it enables us to prepare our own organic vegetables for you to eat during your visit!
- Hot menu service Friday – Sunday, 10am-5 pm, weather permitting
- Ice Cream and Smoothies!
- Our self-service coffee, cold beverages and deli case with sandwiches and salads is open daily April 1 – Halloween, 9 am – 6 pm, 7 days per week
- Catering Available: menu here! Catering Menu email us with questions:
- TAKE OUT: Call us to order ahead if you are in a rush! 631-722-8777. pick up at 4558 Sound Ave, Riverhead
- all antibiotic-free meats and hormone-free dairy used (organic whenever possible)
– Hot Menu Items – Take-out available – call in your order 30 mins before pickup.
- Eve’s Egg & Cheese: our own eggs!
- Grassfed Sliders
- Grilled Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken Nuggets
- Fried Potatoes – homegrown!
SMOOTHIES with organic berries & yogurt
Melon Cup with our own organic melon (seasonal)
SANDWICHES: Turkey Cheese with pesto mayo; Chicken salad; Roasted Veggie Wrap
SALADS : Honey Berry Chicken Salad, Granny Smith Salad, Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad;
Housemade Granola with Nuts and Berries
Cookies: chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal
muffins, pies, doughnuts & more!
Ask what’s baking today!
– Juice Bar –
Ask for available flavors!
– Jams & Preserves – (some may only be available seasonally)
Our Own Raw Honey 6 oz jar (usually available Aug-Oct)
Our Own Pickles:
Sweet and Spicy Kimchi
Bread and Butter Pickles
Pickled Garlic (6 oz jar)
grocery items, snacks & sodas including raw, vegan, and gluten-free options
- Friendly farm animals, hayrides and more in our FARM FUN FIELDS play area!
- Certified organic herb and vegetable plants
- Organic garden care products
- Farm Tours & Cooking Demos – check UPCOMING EVENTS page for details
- HOST YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY on the FARM!
- PICK YOUR OWN strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, vegetables and pumpkins. SEE THE HARVEST SCHEDULE HERE
Garden of Eve Farmstand is located at 4558 Sound Avenue, Riverhead (At the intersection of Sound Ave & Northville Turnpike) on the North Fork of Long Island, about 80 miles from NYC.
Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 71. Make a left at the stop sign onto Rt 24 North/Edwards Ave. Go through one light and keep going straight until you come to a second light at a T intersection.
Make a Right onto Sound Ave. Go approximate 6 miles until you pass Briermere farm on the left, we are the next farm on the left (North) side.
If you pass Northville Turnpike on your right you have gone too far.