WESTHAMPTON BEACH, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York
CSA – Community Supported Agriculture
Eat. Grow. Enjoy!
It is our goal to help you along your journey towards fresh, local, organic, home-cooked eating and a healthier life.
- The pickup site is at our market stall at the Westhampton Beach Farmers’Market–85 Mill Road, Westhampton Beach, in the Village Municipal Parking Lot behind the Westhampton Beach Fire House
between Glovers Lane & Woodland Avenue next to the Westhampton Beach Historical Society
- We offer pickup on Saturdays from 9 am – 1pm.
- FREE for Westhampton Beach CSA Members:
- Free Pick-Your-Own herbs at the Riverhead farm: blackberries (1/2 pint) and strawberries (1 pint) in season;
- Free Admission to cooking classes at the Riverhead farm, farm tours, Garlic Festival, pumpkin festival attractions including kart track and pony rides;
- 10% discount on all products at our Riverhead Farm Market and Garden Center, including produce, health food, honey, jams, sodas, snacks, etc.. throughout the season!
REFER-A-FRIEND BONUS! Any existing CSA member who refers a new member will get a $25 gift certificate to the Garden of Eve farmstand, to use on anything you want! If you are a new member signing up now, put your friends’ name in the “COMMENTS” box at the end of signup so they can get credit!
- Farm Share Types ARE HERE.
- Note: Fruit, Cheese and Bread shares are not available at this site.
- make sure to read the MEMBER AGREEMENT.
- no additional fees or volunteer time at this location!
To get on our email list to receive news about winter shares (once a month, at the farm in Riverhead) and/or future summer shares, enter your email into the “join our mailing list” box below left.