Garden of Eve Farm is on the East End of Long Island in Riverhead NY about 80 miles from NYC. See the detailed map below or click the Link to Map Quest
FROM THE WEST:
- Take the Long Island Expressway to exit 71. Make a left at the stop sign onto Route 24 North/Edwards Ave.
- Go through one light and keep going straight until you come to a second light at a T intersection.
- Make a Right onto Sound Ave.
- Go approximatly 6 miles until you pass Briermere farm on the left, we are the next farm on the left (North) side.
- IWhen you pass Rt 105 on your right, we are the next farm on the left. Turn Left into our parking lot, which is at the intersection with Northville Turnpike/Rt 43. Look for the bright blue sign with the yellow sun.
FROM TANGER OUTLET CENTER:
- Turn right (east) out of the Tanger driveway, onto Rt 58. Stay on Rt 58 past the traffic circle.
- After you pass WalMart on your right, you will pass BJ’s/Kmart on your right, and take a LEFT at the next traffic light onto Northville Turnpike/Rt 43 (Bank of America on your right side).
- Stay on Northville Turnpike approximately 3 miles, until it ends at Sound Avenue in a T intersection – go straight and pull right into our parking lot!
FROM THE SOUTH SHORE/SUNRISE HIGHWAY (Hwy 27):
- Take exit 63 (Rt 31) North. At the stop light, turn left onto Route 104.
- Stay right, and take the right fork when the road forks, after the sign on the right that points right towards “Northville.” At this point Rt 104 turns into Rt 105.
- Stay on Rt 105 until you hit Sound Avenue in front of Briermere Farm (the pie place). Make a right, we are the next farm on the left hand side. Look for the blue sign with the yellow sun.